[kdepim-users] Kpilotdaemon crash

Marcus Gama marcus.gama at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:37:43 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I used KPilot for many years, and it worked OK for me. Until past week, I used
this great software with KDE 3. This week, finally, I upgraded my computer to
KDE 4.2. I'm using Akonadi + Kontact + KPilot. For the address book and TODO
tasks, it was possible sync with no problems. But every time that I try to
sync my Agenda, the kpilotdaemon crashes. Akonadi is working OK. More
information about this issue:

- My OS is Kubuntu 8.10 and KDE 4.2
- More details:
Version: KPilot 5.2.0 (KDE 4.2.0)
Version: pilot-link 0.12.3
Version: KDE 4.2.00 (KDE 4.2.0)
Version: Qt 4.4.3

- My Agenda is not small (.ics file has about 600kb - 2000 registers), and this
crash happens on the first sync)

- If I turn calendar conduit off, everything works OK

Last message in KPilot:
20:31:47 [Canal kpilot-conduit-calendar]
20:32:08 Invalid record mapping. Doing first sync.
20:32:08 Doing first sync. This may take a while.

After some time, KPilotDaemon crash, but KPilot window remains open.

If someone can help me, I will appreciate.

Cordial,

--
Marcus Gama
marcus.gama at gmail.com