[kdepim-users] kontact: eGroupware groupdav, Help oh help oh Help

Jasper Aorangi jasper.mackenzie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:48:49 GMT 2009

Christoph Kaulich wrote:

> I am using the same combination, egw 1.6 from svn and Kontact from
> KDE 4.2 (Fedora 10).
>
> It works fine for me, but I had changed one file. I went back to
>
> egw_pear/HTTP/WebDAV/Server.php from svn revision 25468.
> The later didn't work for either.
> Christoph

 Thanks Christoph,
I reverted Server.php to revision 25468, and now Adressbook and Calendar are
accessable, reading and writing.
 BUT(!!!)
On reload/sync the callendar entries added by Kontact double up in the
kontact calendar in the slot of the day before, but with the correct date
etc/.

Any ideas how to overcome this?
 Why is Christoph not experiencing this problem? (Is it a caching thing? a
debian thing?...)

Should the ticks or radios in the folder list have any bearing on this?
(They dont for me)

cheers.