[kdepim-users] Script hooks for Skype.

Brian J.K. Bowhan brian.bowhan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:43:22 GMT 2009

I am using Skype 2.0 on OpenSUSE.  My Basic contacts program is Kontact, and
Id like to get a script that will allow me to click to call from that
program.  I currently have 'skype --phone %N'.  That however, 1. doesn't
foreward the phone number to Skype, 2.) Doesn't foreward the country ID to
Skype, 3.) when Skype is already running, launches a new instance which
causes conflicts.

Direct advice on this issue would be good, a handbook,info file, or web page
so I can learn more generally would be better.

Thank You.