[kdepim-users] What happened to 'Find in message'?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 4 08:04:09 GMT 2009

On Wednesday 04 February 2009 00:07:54 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> >> and the reply to this one brought up the encoding message
> >
> > Again? For this mail, i have explicitly "set encoding" to us-ascii.
>
> Try using UTF-8. In addition to making life easier for those who might
> reply with non-English characters, you will gain support for all kinds
> of symbols such as (r) tm (c) and others.

You'll  have read by now that I had forgotten to check the character tab in
the main config screens.  It should now be fixed.  (I guess the reason I haven't
seen it before is that I've only just started using this netbook for
significant lengths of time, and the old laptop would already be set to utf-8.)

Anne