[kdepim-users] Kaddressbook: How unsafe will it be to use KDE 4.4 in a production environment?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:52:50 GMT 2009

I am a heavy user of Kaddressbook in Kontact. I am concerned about
using KDE 4.4 with the new Kaddressbook that may or may not support
the features that I use, and may or may not loose data. Are my fears
unfounded? Can someone reassure me?

Furthermore, as the KDE 4.4 betas are out, I assume that the new
Kaddressbook can be downloaded for testing. Can someone confirm that
the KDE 4.4 beta includes the new Kaddressbook?

Thanks in advance.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com