[kdepim-users] KMail is a colourscheme killer!

Kārlis Repsons repsons at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 17:44:12 GMT 2009

Honorable developers,

Today KMail 1.12.1 eat my colour settings for the second time after I was
modifying some settings (in menu -- configure kmail). All colours black and
custom colours checked out.

In addition to wishing this would never have happened, I would propose an
idea, that it would be good, if KMail could save those custom colours in a
separate file and later reload them. Not only it would save from a crash like
this, it could also allow a fast colour scheme import.

Well, for you to know...