[kdepim-users] imap prefix to folders option

eddie eddie at cs.rhul.ac.uk
Wed Dec 9 08:42:35 GMT 2009

Hi

I using kmail 1.12.2 on KDE 4.3.1 (openSUSE 11.2).  I am trying to set up an
imap account but I cannot find the prefix to folders option that is mentioned
in the hand book.  As a result, I end up with all the folders in my home area
showing up in kmail.  I would like to restrict my mail client to just to mail
folder.  How can I do this?  Is it a bug in this version of kmail or has Novel
tinkered with it and changed something?  Would be grateful for any help.

Thanks
Eddie