[kdepim-users] Contributing was Re: KMail fast searching by local indexing

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Tue Dec 1 19:46:11 GMT 2009

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Tuesday 01 December 2009 at 2:39 pm, Kevin Krammer penned
about "Re: [kdepim-users] Contributing was Re: KMail fast searching by local indexing"

> I think the problem is that you did not use "reply to mailing list"
> :)  The "L" shortcut key in KMail.

Okay, that too!  :)

I prefer using `L' (or re-mapped to Alt-A - I'm an emacs type of
person).  I'll nuke the other identity - which I didn't care for
anyway.

Thank you both!

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)