[kdepim-users] kmail can't be reconfigured on either F10 nor on mdv2010

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Dec 26 15:43:32 GMT 2009

Greetings all;

Since the most recent updates by both fedora for F10, which is EOL'd now, nor
for mdv 2010-x86-64, I cannot edit the kmail->config kmail->accounts->send
screens, nothing I do on either machine in 3 different account entries will
un-ghost the apply button.

Its working on F10, but I'm trying to move to a 64 bit mandriva 2010 install.

Thanks for any hints.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time
to reform.
		-- Mark Twain