[kdepim-users] Contributing was Re: KMail fast searching by local indexing

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Tue Dec 1 16:00:07 GMT 2009

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Tuesday 01 December 2009 at 10:36 am, Anne Wilson penned
about "Re: [kdepim-users] Contributing was Re: KMail fast searching by local indexing"

> Pablo, it was not intentionally a private message :-)

Hi Anne,

:)

> [ good info on reply-to ]

Thank you for the information.  I didn't realize that I had to ensure
my reply-to had to be unset.  I could have sworn I've had other
list-serv's work this way but time is all starting to blur.

I've this folder's property to use a different identity although it
didn't work to reply.  I've set my `Identity' to be sticky and to use
the new identity.  Let's see if it works.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)