[kdepim-users] Contributing was Re: KMail fast searching by local indexing

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Tue Dec 1 18:17:00 GMT 2009

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Tuesday 01 December 2009 at 12:40 pm, Anne Wilson penned
about "Re: [kdepim-users] Contributing was Re: KMail fast searching by local indexing"

> Well, I can confirm that this one worked perfectly :-)

And this one too ... I can see the `Reply to:' is unset.  Also, I
shouldn't set the `Identity:' to sticky.  I think there is a slight
bug with setting the folder's property and `Identities' but I won't
file a bug.  I'll test it out once I start coding.  :p  Also, on this
box I'm using KDE 3.x so ...

> You might be interested in looking at the userbase KMail pages -
> there is a whole page of useful hints and tips

Aye.  My to-read pile continues to grow.  :) :) :)

Take care!
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)