[kdepim-users] akonadi error 10

Andre Bischof a.bischof at gmx.net
Mon Aug 17 16:28:09 BST 2009

I can't get sync running via akonadi with my Palm Treo 680. msynctool
via bash works fine, but it's kind of annoying to wait for three
attempts of akonadi everytime I start kontact (is there any means to
disable auto-start as long as I have this problem not fixed?).

I run a Debian testing/unstable mix (mostly testing), KDE 4.3, kernel 2.6.29

First error thrown by akonadi is error 10, about server process not
being registered at d-bus. I've read about problems with apparmor, but
I'm not using it (AFAIK).

I tried alot, also by starting akonadi via system settings, with
internal as well as with my "web-mysql-server", deleting akonadi in
.config and .local, but nothing changes.

You can find the self-test log here:
http://pastebin.com/m3ba54dba

It all seems to start with problems creating the mysql databases:

Starting akonadictl via commandline gives me:
http://pastebin.com/m336d3508

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers
Frisco