[kdepim-users] receiving HTML messages in KMail

Louis Hinman lou at manhattanhandyman.com
Sat Aug 15 03:23:59 BST 2009

I am running KMail 1.9.10 in KDE 3.5.10, which is standard in Slackware 12.2.
(I hear that the next release of Slackware will have KDE 4.*.)

I see in the KMail Handbook under 3. "Using KMail" there is a
section "Creating HTML Messages".  However, I can't find the instructions on
how to *read* an HTML message that I have received.  When I get an HTML
message, I can see the HTML source code in the Message Preview Panel of the
Main Window of KMail, but where does it tell you how to invoke the HTML
interpreter on the source code?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Lou
New York City