[kdepim-users] KMail and dictionaries

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Aug 18 12:13:49 BST 2009

>>Config Kmail >  Identities,  select the identity, Modify  > Advanced and
>>set the dictionary from there.

>Thank you thank you thank you!  This has been a PIMA since kde4.

Unforch, by changing the dictionary option from Aussie to US English, I have
now lost all quoting, and I have to copy/paste & hand edit to get the above.
Smart Quoting is enabled.

How can I restore that?

Or have I found a bug?

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance.
		-- Sam Brown, "The Washington Post", January 26, 1977