[kdepim-users] Exporting Kmail messages to Spreadsheet?

r bartlett techwritebos at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 12:57:38 BST 2009

Is there any way to (either within Kmail itself or perhaps by using a command line?) get certain fields (To:  From:  Sent date, Subject, Body of Message, etc.) to export to a spreadsheet?

I don't want to do this for each and every message -- only for certain ones I've identified using the Search feature.  Currently I'm selecting each part of the message and pasting.  Is there an easier way?

Many thanks!