[kdepim-users] distribution lists in KMail Address Book

Louis Hinman lou at manhattanhandyman.com
Sun Aug 2 22:54:53 BST 2009

I am running KDE 3.5 on Slackware Linux 12.2, KMail Revision 1.7
 (2004-07-13)

 I find that I can't create a distribution list in the KMail Address Book.

 The interface for building the list from the Address Book seems to work fine
(and is a pleasure to use) but when I close the Address Book and reopen it,
the distribution list has disappeared (or else just the last addresses that I
added).

This looks like a bug to me, but  being new to KDE, I don't want to be too
quick to say that.  Could I be doing something wrong?  Has anyone else had
this problem?

Thanks & Best Regards
Vwaju
New York City