[kdepim-users] Filter problem

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Fri Apr 24 07:52:30 BST 2009

Hi,

I've got a problem that I don't know how to resolve. I use two accounts
nowdays. One is a POP-account and the other is plain IMAP-account. I also use
filters to filter away spam that is triggered by lower points (spamassassin).
The problem I face is that I sometimes get mail from people that is legit but
get caught by my filter and thrown in the local waste basket (I flush that
basket once in a while but quite seldom). At that point I want to move the
mail from my waste basket back to my inbox in my IMAP-account. That is not
possible. It seems that the mail gets filtered again. I do understand that I
can try to build something more clever than this but at the moment I can't.
Will do in due time.
Any one got a solution to the problem? Right now I have to go to the filter,
change it in some fashion so that it is not caught by the filter, move the
mail and turn the filter back to the original state.

As a side note I do think that filters should be applied if their incoming or
might even be as some self defined event. But that is a feature request.

regards,

/bengan