[kdepim-users] Filter problem

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Fri Apr 24 09:49:17 BST 2009

Den Friday 24 April 2009 09.43.01 skrev Anne Wilson:
> Do these messages have anything in common that could distinguish them as
> non- spam?  If so, you could set up a filter to move them to a sub-folder,
> perhaps, before the spam filter runs.

They come from people I know or they are directed to mailinglists that I
subscribe to. But there is no general filter rule that could be applied here
that says "in contact book" or similar. It would have been handy to filter
harder on people I don't know and softer on people that is in my contact
book. But that seems not to be doable. Hm. Come to think about it. It
wouldn't be that hard to implement. Might be something to do when winter
creeps up on me again :-)

/bengan