[kdepim-users] contacts and calendar items dissapeared

Adrian Dusa dusa.adrian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 14:05:54 BST 2009

Dear kdepim list,

Something happened and I have absolutely no explanation for: all of a sudden,
all my contact details and all my calendar items (appointments, birthdays,
recurring events etc) have completely dissapeared.

Fortunately, I have the healthy habbit of backing up my data regularly, and it
happens that my most recent back-up has was made only three days ago so I
didn't loose anything special, but really... what exactly could be the cause
for that?

And most importantly, what do I have to do (or perhaps *not* do) for this not
to happen again?

I opened my computer today, I even added one contact in the list, the computer
has not been rebooted and I don't remember doing something relevant in
particular for this to happen. All of a sudden, when I tried to check my
calendar everything was completely erased, and so it happened with my contacts
as well.

Email is fine though.
Could you please advice?
Thanks,