[kdepim-users] How to change folder with their subfolders to mbox

Jorge Daniel Ortalli jortalli at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 21:21:07 BST 2009

Hello everibody,
I am trying to export some folders to Thunderbird and need to transform all forders in Kmail to mbox format.
First I created a new folder named "kmail_export" with mbox format and then I copied all folders in maildir format into it But the kmail_export folder remains empty, it is 0 bytes size.
Second I created one by one all subfolder in mailbox format into kmal_export, when I opened the folder in Thunderbird there where mails in it, but all the mails were into the main kmail_export folder, there were not subfloders.

Now I would want to transform all folders in kmail from maildir to mbox format. How can I achieve that?
Thanks  In advance.
Jorge