[kdepim-users] Any migration to mac possible?

DennisMail at gmx.net DennisMail at gmx.net
Thu Apr 9 10:54:45 BST 2009

Hello all,

I am sitting in front of one Kubuntu Hardy and one Mac OS X. Now, I am using Kontact to get my mails from quite a few accounts and therefor, I created many filter rules (this is the most important point).

Now, I am trying to get these mail account settings and the filter rules on the Mac. Is there any way? For me, it´s no issue to install other mail clients if necessary. The only point is that I want to avoid as much "hand work" as possible.

Regards,
Dennis
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a