[kdepim-users] Empty directories removed

Paolo Pozzan paolo at z2z.it
Fri Apr 10 11:23:10 BST 2009

Hello all,

I just removed all empty directories within my home dir. This was my mistake...
However that command delete also all empty dirs into kmail subdirs. When I tried
to open kmail it told me some folders (new and tmp) were missing. I manually
re-create them, but when i get to start kmail all the inbox subfolders were
disapperared, along with the messages inside them.
Is there any way to restore at least the messages?
I use kontact shipped with kde 3.5.10.

Thank you.

Paolo