[kdepim-users] School timetable style

sandeep sandhu sandnumberone at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 18:15:40 BST 2008

I am a new user of KOrganizer and I quite like it. I would like to stop
using a paper-based organiser altogether BUT I'm a teacher and the school
timetable and teacher's planners are not based on an hourly passage of time
but on lessons/periods. Is there any way of integrating this into the PIM?
and have a 'School View' or something.??? The only thing I can think of to
do at the moment is have a Powerpoint file with the timetable as a template
for the Master Slide- not very efficient.
Sand