[kdepim-users] distribution lists missing after upgrade to KDE 3.5.10

Thu Sep 4 15:38:50 BST 2008

On Thursday 04 Sep 2008 5:46:37 pm Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Thursday 04 September 2008 13:05:29 O. Sinclair wrote:
> > I appreciate the quick response from the maintainer but certainly wish
> > it could have been included in the upgrade and/or more easily accessible.
>
> I would imagine that the distro packagers will have to get to grips with
> this.

It sounds like a small and simple utility program that is to be only executed
once. These are the use cases where i think it would have been better is the
program were a simple script file either with bash or maybe even Python/Ruby.
So the user can simply download the script and execute it without much
trouble.

I know close to nothing about script programming but i will offer a free beer
to anyone who come up with one soon enough! ;)
--
Cheers!
Kishore