[kdepim-users] distribution lists missing after upgrade to KDE 3.5.10

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 21 18:42:45 BST 2008

On Tuesday 02 September 2008 15:23:11 O. Sinclair wrote:

> Now on to the real problem of missing distibution lists... I guess I
> file as 3.5.9

Just a quick update.  This laptop now has KDE 4.1.1 with KMail 1.10.1.  Prior
to making this installation it had Mandriva 2008.1, with KMail 1.9.x (can't
remember exactly which) and the Fedora box, to which I had wanted to add the
distlists was also a late 1.9 KMail.

We had established that the distribution lists are now saved within the
std.vcf file, yet they were not displaying.  I can now confirm that I'm seeing
them correctly on this laptop.  Presumably it is the upgrade to KMail 1.10.1
that has done it.

Thanks, devs, and I hope this helps/encourages others.

Anne