[kdepim-users] kontact calendar error information in ubuntu gnome

Fang Zhaoyuan fangzy2007 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 02:07:18 BST 2008

Dear all,

I am using kontact in the ubuntu, with the "calendar in local directory" mode. I found it sometimes did not save the new items added to the calendar but it became OK after quit and re-run kontact. It is not always a big problem, but it indeed bother me a lot when frequently finding items added to the calendar the last time are lost(not saved) completely.

To find messages that may help, I run kontact in the terminal, and it returned such information:

"
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated action.
kdecore (KAction): WARNING: KAction::plugAccel(): call to deprecated action.
john at swift:~$ WeaverThreadLogger: thread (ID: 1) suspended.
WeaverThreadLogger: thread (ID: 2) suspended.
WeaverThreadLogger: thread (ID: 3) suspended.
WeaverThreadLogger: thread (ID: 4) suspended.
QGDict::hashKeyString: Invalid null key
QGDict::hashKeyString: Invalid null key
"

Can anyone understand the informaiton and help with my problem? Thanks a lot!