[kdepim-users] korganizer 4.1 timezone problem

Thomas Winteler - Win-Soft, Service for X info at win-soft.ch
Mon Sep 8 08:01:41 BST 2008

Hello

I have a Problem with my std.ics file and korganizer 4.1.0 from kde 4.1.1.

I have imported my std.ics from korganizer 3.5.9 (kde 3.5.10).

I'm in europe/zurich timezone.

The event view shows correct date and times. But if i edit an event, i
get UTC timezone, also the Mouseover effect shows UTC tz.

The ics time entries are like this:
DTSTART:20080926T170000Z
DTEND:20080926T200000Z

That are UTC timestamps. I think in the calendar view, they should be
changed in my own timezone.

By the was, if i create a new event, all is ok and the correct tz is used.

Any idea why that happeds and how to fix it?

Thanks and best ragards from switzerland

Thomas

Aktueller Test: NetVoip von Netstream - http://www.netvoip.ch
Meine Test-Nummer: +41 71 508 1033 inkl. Voicebox per eMail
http://www.mytool.ch - einfach, schnell, flexibel
Win-Soft, Service for X - Thomas Winteler
Informatik Dienstleistungen - nach Mass
http://www.win-soft.ch, info at win-soft.ch
Tel: +41 71 923 0120, Hintere Bahnhofstrasse 2, CH-9602 Bazenheid SG