[kdepim-users] How to forward automatically mail?

Michael bushveld at gmx.de
Tue Oct 21 12:49:11 BST 2008

Hello

I like to recieve messages from a remote PC to my personal account.

These messages are status and health reports which are send from
different apps to a local user on the remote PC. This PC does not have
a MUA "just" Kmail. And a dial in connection.

My idea is:
- I like to duplicate these Mails from the system user via a
Filterrule and put this duplicat in the outbox of Kmail
- In a second step I'd like to send and receive mail from the command line.

Think there is something like kmail --check ...

Is this possible?

Thanks a lot
Michael

I like to send once a day messages for a PC to my personal account