[kdepim-users] KMail 1.10.1 idea: intuitive way of creating new filter rule

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Wed Oct 29 00:50:23 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 28 October 2008, Marc Deop i Argemí wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 October 2008 17:49:36 Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > Once KMail makes use of Akonadi (KDE 4.3 or
> > later)
>
> I thought this was supposed to happen on KDE 4.2, wasn't it? I'll
> trust what you say though ;)

Yeah, I did say so. Unfortunately, it was just wishful thinking by me.
For KDE 4.2 we hope to be able to make KOrganizer and KAddressbook use
Akonadi. After that we'll tackle KMail.

> PS: anywhere to check what's gonna be the improvements on KDEPIM on
> KDE 4.2?

I don't think there's a nice and complete high-level list of
improvements available.

You can find the list of features planned by the developers for KDE 4.2
on the Feature Plan
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.2_Feature_Plan#kdepim

And, for users probably less interesting, the list of planned changes in
Akonadi can be found under
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/PIM/Akonadi#Scheduled_for_4.2