[kdepim-users] Converting Pegasus mail folders (maildir) to mbox format (for Thunderbird or kmail)

Peter777 peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 29 02:55:30 GMT 2008

I have been using the KMail converter, to convert Pegasus email folders for
KMail useage. There has been some minor problems, in that not all of the
emails messages within some folders, were successfully converted. I can see
parts of one email in a KMail msg, and then parts of a header from another
email at the bottom of that one.

Have come across a php script called "Converting pegasus mail folders
(maildir) to mbox format (for Thunderbird or kmail)" , it can be downloaded
from:

http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/4611.html

HTH

Peter