[kdepim-users] KDE 4.1.3 issues

Russ Fineman russbucket at nwi.net
Fri Nov 28 18:28:28 GMT 2008

openSUSE 11.0 (2.6.25.18-0.2-default)
KDE kde4-kontact-4.1.3-67.3
kde4-kaddressbook-4.1.3-67.3
kde4-kwalletmanager-4.1.3-32.2
kde4.1.3  release 63.3

I have two unrelated problems.

1. Kontact asks me for the kwalletmanager password when
ever I shut contact down but never asks for it when I start
up. It does not matter id I use Quit or the X in right hand
corner.

2. My distribution lists have disappeared from the Contacts
list and show Distribution List on shows the option to
create a new distribution List after an update
of kde 4.1.3 yesterday. I have the distribution list file in
.kde4/share/apps/kabc that was brought over from
kde 3.5.9 and have used it as recently as last week.

If I do a new message and Select -->Distribution List under
AddressBook, I See all my distribution lists and can select
one but I still do not see them under Contacts and
cannot modify or add a new contact.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.
I will report as bugs later today after more complete
search.

Thanks for any help, especially recovering distr. lists.
--
Russ
Registered Linux User #441463