[kdepim-users] Seperate 'sets' of mail boxes

Peter777 peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 18 13:19:18 GMT 2008

Hi Anne,

My sincere apologies, BUT, I have not received any replies from Ingo or
yourself.

> You are asking for a feature that has never been said to exist

That is not correct. One factor in doing this, is to move the mail boxes to
another location. I have tried that, and cannot get it to work. The second
factor in being able to do this, is to have a KMail config file, for each
mail box 'set'.  That _should_ be easy by using the 'config' parm, but I also
cannot get that to work either.

Whilst the feature may not exist, if the config parm worked and the 'folder'
option in the kmailrc worked, then the 'feature' would work.

Of course, I mean that it doesn't work for me, and I may be doing something
stupid, that is very possible.

> , and you are
> unwilling to consider any workaround.

I'm willing for workarounds, but did not recieve any replies from Ingo or
yourself. Were these replies sent to the list ?  If not, they may not have
got through the server I use, it uses ASSP  ??

> Your third point needs substantiating -
> which features are meant to work, but do not?

1.  The 'config' parm
2.  Moving folders (complete sets) to another location.

> You didn't even bother to answer any of Ingo's questions.  With this
attitude
> you are unlikely to succeed.

I've already answered this one.

Thanks,