[kdepim-users] Seperate 'sets' of mail boxes

Jurian Sluiman subscribe at juriansluiman.nl
Tue Nov 18 13:04:01 GMT 2008

Hi Peter,

You get less response because of the unusual question. KMail works out of the
box with multiple accounts and nobody (except the developers) ever bothering
access the mail folder on the file system (as I wrote before, it's
~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail).

You have not explained why you want your email boxes configured that way. Your
first question was how to place the mail somewhere else at the file system.
It's no problem to configure it like that, but don't expect to have support
for a very rare and unusual preference!

Greetz,
Jurian