[kdepim-users] Synchronisation

Peter Galgut peter at galgut.co.uk
Sat May 3 11:38:04 BST 2008

Hi There,

I have recently purchased a Asus Eee PC which runs under Linux and
has your software programme pre-installed as a PIM. I have my main
computer which runs under Windows XP, and I use Outlook as my PIM on
this machine.  I am trying to synchronise Outlook Calender, Contacts
and Notes with your software package, and although I have looked in
the manual, and online, nowhere can I find the information on how to
do this. Intuitively I would connect my PC to my Eee PC, and then go
to the synchronise section of your software package and ask it to
synchronise with the Outlook PST file. Will that work, or if not how
do I transfer the information that I require across to my Eee PC?

I hope that you can help me in this task,

Peter