[kdepim-users] Problem with viewing new Mails

DennisMail at gmx.net DennisMail at gmx.net
Fri May 2 13:31:01 BST 2008

Hello all,

I just installed Kubuntu Hardy which comes with kontact 1.2.9 and kmail 1.9.9. I miss a very useful function: I created a lot of sub-folders (for mailinglists) and filters for them. When I now fetch my mails, the filters are working fine, but in previous version of kontact/kmail, the newest downloaded mail was automatically selected.

In the new version, I have to scroll up and manually select the newest mail. Can I somehow restore to what I am used to?

Regards,
Dennis