[kdepim-users] KDE

Peter Lokus mailist at sokol-web.de
Sun May 4 13:42:20 BST 2008

Am Dienstag, 1. April 2008 20:53:08 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> On Tuesday 01 April 2008 18:40:30 Janet Cavanagh wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I am new to the KDE PIM.  I had successfully created to do list, then
> > lost them. Now when I try to add any, they disappear after I shut the Eee
> > PC down and restart.  Any ideas?   Also, do you have an archive?
>
> Janet, I don't have access to the EeePC just now, but as far as I know the
> to-do list is stored within the calendar program.  Take a look
> at /home/user/.kde/share/apps/korganizer/std.ics.  Does it look a
> reasonable size?  You might also have std.ics~, which would be the backup.
> Hope that helps
>
> Anne

Hi,

I get into similar trouble with kdepim. Every time I add new notes and
shutdown kontact (or restart my linux .... I have forget it) my notes are
dissapeared. Also on login in kde kopete, knotes and even kontact don't start
before I kill kontact's pid.
As workaround I have purged knotes now everything runs fine. Only a lack of a
possibilty to write thought quickly down is still there.
I have not enough time till now to investigate this problem.

Schöne Grüße,
Peter