[kdepim-users] disconnect imap, inbox in double

François Rousseau francois.rousseau.tech at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:16:30 BST 2008

Ok I have try to update a few things, I have now:

Ubuntu Hardy (8.04)
KDE 3.5.9
kontact 1.2.9
kmail 1.9.9.

I still got the same problemes.

IMAP: I always have my "Inbox" and another folder with all the same
email (delete and receiveve new email are done in both folders!)
Disconnect IMAP: I got 2 "Inbox"

Thunderbird work fine under Ubuntu 7.10 and Windows xp sp2
Kmail work fine under my Asus eee

Any Idea what is my mistake/error ?

Thanks,
François