[kdepim-users] pgp not working

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Sat May 24 22:22:01 BST 2008

On Sat May 24 2008, phep wrote:
> > I am on the debian list, debian-users.
> > I ran your script and got this( I still don't see anything pertinant
> > about gnupg..):
>
> OK, let's try this now :
> aptitude -syv dist-upgrade gnupg+ libgpgme11+ kmail+

# aptitude -syv dist-upgrade gnupg+ libgpgme11+ kmail+
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
gnupg is already installed at the requested version (1.4.9-1)
libgpgme11 is already installed at the requested version (1.1.6-2)
kmail is already installed at the requested version (4:3.5.9-2)
gnupg is already installed at the requested version (1.4.9-1)
libgpgme11 is already installed at the requested version (1.1.6-2)
kmail is already installed at the requested version (4:3.5.9-2)
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800