[kdepim-users] pgp not working

phep phep-lists at teletopie.net
Sun May 25 08:38:43 BST 2008

Paul Cartwright a écrit :
> # aptitude -syv dist-upgrade gnupg+ libgpgme11+ kmail+
[...]
> gnupg is already installed at the requested version (1.4.9-1)
> libgpgme11 is already installed at the requested version (1.1.6-2)
> kmail is already installed at the requested version (4:3.5.9-2)

It looks like your system is screwed up. Just to be sure, would you try
something like:
$ dpkg -l | grep "created with checkinstall"

I think your overwrote files from the debian packages with checkinstall
ones. I don't remember: do you have a /usr/bin/gpg and what does 'dpkg
-S' says about it ?