[kdepim-users] akregator database corrupted

Mads Bondo Dydensborg madsdyd at challenge.dk
Tue May 20 20:06:13 BST 2008

tirsdag 20 Maj 2008 skrev Kishore:
> On Tuesday 20 May 2008 12:26:49 Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:

> > Any advice appreciated.
>
> Which version of Akregator?

1.2.7 (kubuntu 7.10).

> I am now using akregator compiled from SVN and
> have seen this happen to me for the first time ever. But then again, i have
> not noticed this in more recent (< 1 week old) builds.

This started some time ago - but I believe there may have been some warnings -
I may have run two instances of Akregator - so, this is not a but report bug,
rather I am looking for a fix. :-/

Regards

Mads

Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd at challenge.dk
A series on the annoying idiosyncrasies of popular programs such as Windows,
Word and Excel features irritating or irritated animals. Word 97 Annoyances
sports a decidedly miffed opossum, while Windows 98 Annoyances gets a European
common toad, covered with warts.
                         - Elizabeth Weise, USA TODAY, on O'Reilly bookcovers