[kdepim-users] Treo 700p problems resolved.

Tomi Junnila topeju at badzilla.net
Sat May 3 22:14:19 BST 2008

* "Tom Cada" <thomas.cada at gmail.com> wrote on 01.05.2008 05:06:
> >  >  -  The location is not copied from the palm to the calendar file
> >  > in a hot sync. Is this a known issue?
> >  Yeah, unfortunately, there is very little support for the newer OS5
> >  database fields in KPilot, to be honest. In fact, I don't think
>
> Point me to where I should start. Do you have any docs that describe
> record layouts etc? I'll probably need quite a bit of hand holding
> until I get a grasp on what is going on.

I'll add a "metoo" here - I'm also interested in having support for the
new databases (especially the recurrence of ToDo items in addition to the
location fields for appointments) in KPilot, but haven't been able to
find documentation on the schemas.

A friend of mine gave a hint that the Pimlico DateBk group in Yahoo
<http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pimlicodatebk/> might have some
information on them, but I haven't found any (I was primarily searching
for the TasksDB-PTod database schema).

At least TasksDB-PTod doesn't seem too complicated at a quick glance, so
reverse engineering might be an option. CalendarDB-PDat has a bit more
information in it though.

--
Tomi Junnila <topeju at badzilla.net>
http://topeju.badzilla.net/