[kdepim-users] Treo 700p problems resolved.

Tom Cada thomas.cada at gmail.com
Thu May 1 03:06:54 BST 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 11:39 PM, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper
<vr at movingparts.net> wrote:
> Hi Tom!! =:)
>

>  On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 1:27 PM, Tom Cada <thomas.cada at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >  I have a question now
>  >
>  >  -  The location is not copied from the palm to the calendar file in a
>  >  hot sync. Is this a known issue?
>
>  Yeah, unfortunately, there is very little support for the newer OS5
>  database fields in KPilot, to be honest. In fact, I don't think
>  there's any. For the calendar conduit, we at least copy the PC
>  Calendar's location to the Palm's note field, but we don't going in
>  the other direction, sorry. I'd definitely love any help in getting
>  this to work in a backwards-compatible way, though, so if you're
>  interested, please let me know!!! =:)

Yeah - why not. For the betterment of mankind, for the advancement of
the art, for all of the fame and glory that comes with the work!!!

Point me to where I should start. Do you have any docs that describe
record layouts etc? I'll probably need quite a bit of hand holding
until I get a grasp on what is going on.

Tom.