[kdepim-users] deleting all mail in gmail spam folder at regular intervals

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Tue May 6 02:14:05 BST 2008

Hi all,

Is there a way to delete all mail in gmail/dimap account spam folder at
regular intervals? I looked into defining a filter to do this task without
success. I did the same for kmail with similar result. Basically, what I want
to do is either having the gmail imap server delete all mail in the spam
folder at regular intervals, with me even not reading them, or preventing the
server to send the spam mail folder content to kmail. I would appreciate any
ideas.

Thanks,

Hakan