[kdepim-users] disconnect imap, inbox in double

François Rousseau francois.rousseau.tech at gmail.com
Mon May 26 16:27:19 BST 2008

Hi Ingo,

Thanks for your help and sorry for the delay I was not at the office
and my kmail is at the office.

-Under Thunderbird (Windows and Linux), the imap working fine.

I have delete the folder "Courrier indésirable" with Thunderbird
-When I go back in kmail, I still see the folder "Courrier indésirable" !
-Directly on the mail server, I don't see "Courrier indésirable"

So I have remove my account in kmail and recreate it.
-The folder "Courrier indésirable" is not there.
-The Folder "a" is a copy of my "Inbox"
--The real email under "a" are not visible with kmail.

Thanks,
François