[kdepim-users] Change detail of _future_ appointments only?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:37:27 GMT 2008

I have a meeting that occurs bi-weekly at a certain hour. Today we
decided to chagne the hour to one hour earlier. In Korganizer (KDE
3.x), how can one chagne the hour of all future appointments while
leaving the past appointments at their original time?

As a workaround, one can simply erase all future appointments and then
create a new recurring event for the new time. However, I would rather
do this the right way than as a workaround. Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.