[kdepim-users] replace body

(=?utf-8?q?=60=60-=5F-=C2=B4=C2=B4?=) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Sun Mar 16 22:55:19 GMT 2008

[note]cross posting to both kdepim and Ubuntu-Users. I'm sorry if this email duplicates for any user.[/note]

	Hi there.
	I'm trying to run either a shell script by it self or by piping it via Kmail's filters, that is able to replace the body of some old emails, with a new text from an already existing file, while keeping the attachments.
	If possible I would like to digitally sign them, but that is in no way a priority.

	I already use a on line 'sed' script to replace the text on other emails, but this is a bit more complicated thing its all the Content-Type: text/plain. See example:
--Boundary-00=_DCC2H4DgaKF1xlE

	Any tips? Thanks in advance

--
BUGabundo  :o)