[kdepim-users] bug or just freak behavior

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 13:01:37 GMT 2008

I have in most cases set the "keep replies in same folder" option as I
prefer to find the replies with the other mail I consider should be in
the subfolders. Most of the time it means that when I reply the outgoing
mail stays in the folder it is "sent from".

BUT I have noticed that if I change the subject it will go to the "Sent
Mail" folder instead. I don't know if this is a bug or intentional?
Anyone can replicate/confirm it?

And I would still love the General Option: In all folders but Inbox keep
replies in same folder...

Sinclair