[kdepim-users] Kaddressbook

Roland Reuß Roland.Reuss at textkritik.de
Sat Mar 22 20:03:17 GMT 2008

Heidelberg, Samstag, 22. März 2008, 20:53

Since a while it is well known and documented, that kaddressbook
doesn't display special characters, which makes it a mess in zones
beyond ASCII 128 -- all the Umlauts and the other suspicious
characters are replaced by rectangles.

The bug is known and lies somewhere in the relations between kdelibs
and kaddressbook. I don't know what to do to make the cure of this
bug more urgent, can somebody advice me in this? I don't know whom
to contact at SuSE to get this thing done.

System:
SuSE 10.3
kdelibs 3.5.9.53.3
kdepim 3.5.9.20.2