[kdepim-users] KMail regexp option and problem

Frans Grotepass fmgrotepass at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 09:49:04 GMT 2008

On Friday 14 March 2008, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Thursday 13 March 2008, Frans Grotepass wrote:
> >
> > POP3:
> > Could not connect to host Your POP3 server claims to support TLS but
> > negotiation was unsuccessful. You can disable TLS in KDE using the
> > crypto settings module..
> > IMAP:
> > Starting TLS failed.
> >
> > When set to SSL1
> > POP3:
> > IMAP:
> > Could not connect to host mail.foo.bar.
> >
> > When set to None
> > POP3:
> > Could not login to mail.foo.bar.
> > The server said: "only valid after entering TLS mode"
> > IMAP:
> > LOGIN is disabled by the server.
> >
> > > Very recently a problem with servers not sending the capabilities
> > > automatically after starting TLS has been fixed. I'm not sure
> > > whether this might explain your problem.
> >
> > In which version was this fixed?
>
> This was fixed eight days ago with revision 782973. But apparently this
> problem was only fixed for Sieve. I guess I did not occur with IMAP.
> I'm sorry, but I don't have further suggestions.

OK. I'll check if I can get these sources into my gentoo install. IMAP
is not essential for this mailbox.

The revision is difficult to find in kmail. I haven't managed it yet.
The version/revision of kmail within kdepim is difficult to find on the
net.

I dug around in ftp.kde.org but without success. Where is this build?
Must it be checked out of svn or such?

regards,

Frans