[kdepim-users] Listing all events of a particular category

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Tue Mar 25 20:42:01 GMT 2008

Am Dienstag, 25. März 2008 21:21:39 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> If you know of anywhere where I can find info about these small packages,
> I'd be glad to know.  They are bound to be useful to help people solve
> problems.

hm,
unfortunately, these small apps seem to have been written mainly for test
purposes for the developers' own use and some of them lateron were just
packed together with a corresponding package (like kdepim, e.g.).
so, there is little (or even no) doku :-[
best tip is to just browse through the directory where all (kde) binaries live
(for me: /usr/bin) and just try those with interesting names :)
- calling them from konsole mostly clears up what they are intended to do
(e.g. koconverter -help)

werner